Students and their school communities are mobilizing and becoming conscious of the connection between their choices and our shared future, and empowered to take action on campus and beyond.
Share what you and your Club are doing. Join the Movement!
6 Things You and Your School Can Do NOW!
1. JOIN: The Green Schools Alliance (GSA)
2. PARTICIPATE: The Green Cup Challenge
Encourage your school to participate in the Green Cup Challenge. Measure and reduce campus energy, waste and water consumption while supporting campus greening efforts. LEARN MORE >>
4. APPLY: Sc3 Student Congress.
5. SHARE: Presentations to Make Your Case.
Be persuasive! Convince your fellow students, schools and family to join the green movement. Explore PowerPoint presentations developed by Students and others to create awareness about saving energy and resources. CLICK HERE >>
6. REGISTER: Your Student Club.
What's Going On? Share your Student Club achievements with others. Build and maintain a searchable profile page for your Club and locate other Clubs near you. CLICK HERE >>
What our students are doing, that YOU can do too!
GSA students work alongside faculty and staff on a broad range of sustainability and energy actions that include everything from recycling, weatherizing, conducting energy audits, changing lights and replacing old boilers, to improving science and technology education, to restoring wetlands and planting green roofs or walls.
If an environmental club doesn’t exist, students form one. If community needs to be brought together, students work with other schools to launch a training workshop, or conference to bring together resources, experts and schools. Whether working in the classroom or beyond school walls, Corps initiatives involve the whole school community. The effects of their Action Plans ripple outward from the school to home and beyond, educating the broadest number of people about the challenges we face and solutions that are available.
- Launch a Green Cup Challenge
- Host a Resource Event in your School
- Green Your School Food Program
- Plant a Pollinator Garden
- Protect Your Favorite Place
- Launch a Campaign or Write to your Representative
- Grow Your School Club or GSA Chapter
- Make Your Case to Decision Makers